I have some kind of jpg images & I need to have a transparent background of images.
When I’m editing and designing something, but there background on the image I’m editing.
In this post, I am showing you how to remove an image background altogether or make it transparent so the photo assumes the look change of any other background you put behind it.
Consider the above feature photo. The photo to the left would be so much more useful to my call-to-action, blog post, SlideShare presentation, or where you want to use it if I am could just remove that background so it looked like the image on the right.
there is something you also can do about it. Using PowerPoint or either-Photoshop, you can easily remove the background of your image in limited time. & now just I’m going to show u exactly what to do and how to do it.
How to Make an image and photos Background Transparent in PowerPoint
- Insert the photo into PowerPoint.
- Click on your photo. Then, under ‘File’ (on a computer) or ‘Adjust’ (on a Mac pc ) in your system toolbar, now you can choose ‘Remove Background.’
- the PowerPoint application will automatically try to remove the photo background, but it not get it just right.
- you can Be Using the options in the toolbar, custom click to mark areas what you want to keep or remove from the final cropped photo.
- Click somewhere outside of the photos in PowerPoint when you’re finished your job.
- Save them the photo as a PNG file to preserve its transparent background.