can you jio sim customer? so i will guide you about jio i give you every information for your jio sim. on how to check jio number without any charges, how to check jio balance, and how to check jio data balance.
Everyone knows how much jio is good some time back jio come with some awesome calling plans, SMS, and data plans and they change the telecom market. they provided a 4g lite speed wireless network. so let’s begin to know everything about jio sim.
How to Check Jio Number
find your 10 digit jio number in just a few seconds sometimes we bought a new sim and some time we have a too old sim but we lost their number and not in our mind. so in this tutorial, i will give you some easy methods you can use any one method to check your jio number.
- Send SMS to Jio.
- Send your Jio <IMEI> code to 199 from any Jio sim number.
- Send your Jio <IMEI> code to 7021799999 from any Jio sim number.
Example: send your 15 digits IMEI number 123456789…… to the following numbers 7021799999 Or 199
this method is best and easy to know your jio sim number just dial 1299 form your jio number and get your number. once you give miss call to jio then instantly you received an SMS on your number with the following details Internet Balance, Mobile Balance, and with Expiry Date.
- Install MyJio App
- After installing your app open it and login with your sim.
- once login done you can see your sim top of the screen in the jio app.
Also, this is the Easiest method to know your jio sim number. let,s begin to know about this method.
- First Download TrueBalance App in your smartphone.
- Sign-in with your number With OTP confirmation.
- go to app dashboard
- know you can see SIM Card You are Having with a number.
- this will automatically show you Jio SMS Balance, Jio Data Balance, and Jio Balance.
How to Check Jio Balance
this is an easy way to check your jio sim number balance if you don’t know how much balance you have in your sim so don’t worry let’s begin to learn to check jio balance.
- just go to your mobile SMS section.
- send SMS “BAL” to 199.
How to Check Jio Data Balance
so you bought a new data balance on your sim and you want to know how much you have internet data on your jio and how much you already use so this method is so easy to know and totally free. so let’s begin to this method to know more about check jio net balance.
- First go to your mobile SMS section
- send one single SMS with the following method
- send SMS “MBAL” to 55333
- you will receive a reply SMS with all details of 4G Daily data usage
How To Check Jio Sim Everything You Need to Know
Find out all jio sim details with everyone single information you really need, Check Jio sim number, check Jio Balance and Jio Data Balance, etc.
|Jio Sim Details||Short Code USSD|
|check jio number||<IMEI> to 199|
|Check 4G Data balance||Install My Jio Application|
|Check Your Postpaid bill amount||SMS “BILL” to 199|
|Check 4G Daily data usage||SMS “MBAL” to 55333|
|Activate data Plan||SMS “START” to 1925 & Call 1925|
|Jio Customer Care Number||1860-893-3333|
so all of the following methods is the official jio method. we not provided you any third party used codes all of the codes is working for jio customers enjoy these codes and solve your problem also remember to share this with your friends and solve your friends’ problems. still, if your problem is not solved just leave down a comment we will try to solve your problem.